- Extensive experience in the public and private sectors in the architectural field.
- Provided consultancy services to several entities including Africa Property Kigali, Min. of Education (MINIEDUC), Min. of Infrastructure (MININFRA), UNDP and Kigali City.
- 2009 to date: Lead Landmark Design team in all architectural and design projects.
- Director and Projects Coordination in MINIEDUC (2005 – 2009).
- Director of Rwanda Infrastructure Development Agency in MININFRA (2004- 2005).
- Head of Division/ Projects Director in MINIEDUC (1999 – 2004).
- Project Coordinator UNDP (1998 – 1999)
- Director, Prefecture Kigali (1997 – 1998)
- Msc in Building and Urban Design: UCL, University of London (2001 – 2002).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Architecture : Uni of Dar-es-Salaam (1994 – 1996).
- Advanced Diploma in Architecture: Ardhi Institute, Dar Es Salaam (1990 - 1993)